Pure water station
A PRACTICAL, ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY SOLUTION
Discover our safe, pure water station for bottle filling.
Puribec has been a leader in the field of water filtration and purification for over 45 years. Once again, the company is breaking new ground with a purified water filling station designed and manufactured entirely in Quebec. This device allows you to reduce your ecological footprint by cutting down on the use of single-use bottles.
TWO INNOVATIVE AND SAFE OPTIONS
Double filling system – CONTACTLESS
A glass panel separates the bottle-filling zones, allowing two people to use the water station simultaneously. With this option, simply present the bottles in the filling zone and the water flows automatically until the bottle is removed. A small glass panel also prevents users from coming into contact with the water outlet.
Hand-washing system – CONTACTLESS
Thanks to this option, users can wash their hands without having to touch anything, and then fill their water bottle automatically and contact-free. When the user presents his or her hands in the wash area, soap is dispensed and water flows until the user removes his or her hands. Paper is also available.
A glass panel separates the washing area from the bottle-filling area, allowing two people to use the water station simultaneously.
Purified water… not just filtered!
The fruit of a true municipal-grade treatment chain, enjoy high-capacity access to purified water, disinfected by UV treatment, refrigerated and certified to the highest industry standards.
The pure water station’s internal purification system significantly reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine, responsible for undesirable tastes and odors
- Heavy metals, such as lead and mercury
- Pharmaceuticals*, such as birth control pills, painkillers, antidepressants, tranquilizers and antibiotics
- Hydrocarbons such as methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE), benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene
- Parasites such as cryptosporidium and giardia
- Particles such as sand, silt and rust
- Industrial pollutants, such as styrene, carbon tetrachloride, chlorobenzene, perchloroethylene and 1,2-dibromethane
- Disinfection by-products, such as trihalomethanes, including chloroform, bromoform, bromodichloromethane and chlorodibromomethane
- Pesticides and herbicides such as alachlor, atrazine, carbofuran, endrin, lindane, methoxychlor, simazine and diethyltoluamide (DEET)*.
* Pharmaceutical reduction is based on manufacturer’s tests.