Are you recognized for your ability to support a team’s sales force? Your mission is to serve your customers well, build customer loyalty and deliver an outstanding experience? You’re just the person we’re looking for, come and meet us!
Puribec Inc, a Quebec company with expertise in water treatment since 1976, is expanding rapidly and is looking for a profile like yours to fill a brand new role as Sales Coordinator at its Lévis branch.
Your professionalism, charisma and commitment to quality customer service will enable you to guide and guide in-store customers through the water testing and purchasing process. Your organizational skills, rigor and proactivity will make you a valuable ally in achieving team objectives and performance. Your curiosity, sense of problem-solving and drive for continuous improvement will be invaluable in supporting the sales manager and advisors on the road.
Joining the Puribec team means :
- to feel that people come first and foremost, that their strengths can be put to good use and that their talents will be recognized;
- excel as part of a team that stands out in its field thanks to its non-hierarchical business model, based on trust, respect and transparency;
- contribute to the growth of a local company committed to offering its customers ecological solutions that are perfectly in line with sustainable development.
Your talents will lead you to success if you possess :
- more than five (5) years’ experience in customer service, sales coordination or other related and relevant experience;
- computer skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written French;
- fluency in spoken and written English. (asset)
"*" indicates required fields