Are you recognized for your ability to stimulate an environment conducive to continuous improvement, quality control and innovation? Do you have good technical skills and project management expertise? Do you know how to encourage the exchange of ideas within a team, the exploration of new technologies and experimentation?
Puribec Inc., a Quebec company with expertise in water treatment since 1976, is expanding rapidly and is looking for a profile like yours to fill a brand new role as Research and Development Manager for its manufacturing division.
Your organizational, planning and professional skills will enable you to translate business objectives into achievable projects using proven management methodologies. Your ingenious and creative side will help optimize existing products and develop future ones to stay at the cutting edge of the industry and meet the needs of our target customers. Your talent for mobilization, your flexibility and your open-mindedness will be invaluable allies in seizing ideas and identifying opportunities that can be the subject of a research or feasibility study.
Joining the Puribec team means :
- to feel that people come first and foremost, that their strengths can be put to good use and that their talents will be recognized;
- excel as part of a team that stands out in its field thanks to its approach based on a non-hierarchical business model founded on trust, respect and transparency;
- contribute to the growth of a local company committed to offering its customers ecological solutions that are perfectly in line with sustainable development.
Your talents will lead you to success if you possess :
- a degree in mechanical or industrial engineering, or any other relevant and equivalent degree;
- more than 5 years’ professional experience in a research and development or continuous improvement role within a company in the water treatment industry or a related industry such as building mechanics, pharmaceuticals, plant design, agri-food, etc.
- CAD drawing skills (asset);
- a command of professional-level English, both spoken and written.
"*" indicates required fields